Task Contract Solutions can design, install, test and maintain your emergency lighting system.
The company and our Lighting Engineers work to British Standard 5266 for emergency lighting systems required for the following types of premises:-
- Residential properties, hotels and nursing homes;
- Schools, colleges and educational establishments;
- Offices, shops and commercial properties, including licensed premises;
- Public access buildings, such as museums and sporting facilities;
- Multi-storey and multi-occupancy dwellings.
The British Standard recommends the type and duration of emergency lighting systems relative to each category of property and use. Our Engineers will provide expert guidance and technical support on the design and installation of these works as specified by the relevant local authority, architect or emergency planning and building consultant.